Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

365 / Day 13 Cottage Days

Sunday, August 1st, 2010

Up early with the fishermen of the cottage since the walls aren't very sound proof. My little sound sleeper wasn't so sound this morning. I took Abby for a nature walk through the trails to the black berry patch while Matt stayed with Madison. I am thankful for dogs. I used to have no fear walking through the woods by myself and it is most certainly because I had the dogs scaring any large and potentially harmful living creature away for me. Unfortunately the little nature sitings such as deer aren't as frequent. Abby had fun putting finding acorns and picking berries.

Looking for Acorns

Wild Turkey feather collection.
Turkey Feather Collection

The girls playing in the sand together.
Playing

All packed up and ready to go home to give Grandma and Grandpa some peace and quiet this evening. Abby is really attached to her water baby. She is so sweet and hints every so often that she would like me to have another baby for her.
Ready to Go Home

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography