Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

365 / Day 12 ~ Summer at the Cottage

Saturday, July 31, 2010

We enjoyed a couple of days at my families cottage this weekend. I must say that it is a lot more work with a toddler these days and not quite so relaxing as it was before children however well worth every little bit of the experience to see how much they enjoy being surrounded by nature.

Below is a portrait of myself taken by my husband Matt. I metered before hand and changed the settings and post processed the image after. I am not a fan of getting my photo taken very often but really like this one, messy summer hair and all.

Summer Self

Here is a little green world under foot near my favorite quiet spot up at the cottage. I love moss and the moss bokeh in this photo was the perfect green background for this little piece of nature.

Green

Even Aspen went for a swim. Despite being a water dog this will be the second time in her life that she has actually gone in far enough to do the doggy paddle and like it. She got spooked by waves when she was a puppy with her first lake / water experience.
Water Dog






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography