Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

365 / Day 8 "An ordinary day"

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Today was a daycare day. I couldn't resist taking this snap of the three girls all sitting on a timeout together. There was a little pushing and hitting going on from all three of them that merited it. It would seem like one would start and the other would run over and get in on it by just randomly acting out. They were giddy from dancing to music and that can sometimes get a little out of control. They sure did get a kick out of being on the step at the same time.

Triple Timeout


I also had the chance to do some treasure hunting today. I ordered my very first 16x24 some time ago of the girls from one of their summer sessions and have yet to find a frame for it. I spied this in a thrift shop and couldn't resist. This frame is much more ornate then what I am used to however I felt I would try it out anyway and if I didn't use it I could try something with it for a photo session. I think it is growing on me already but my husband is a little unsure. It is just so nice to see them up on the wall like this. The photo really feels like a work of art. I decided to trim it down to a 16x20 since the size is hard to find a frame for in the end.

New Treasure Find

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography