Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

365/ Day 2

Wednesday evening, July 21, 2010

I was exhausted after our drive to Ottawa. It rained on the way up so my ambitions of stopping along hwy 7 to take photos of the country side were put on the way side. I nearly forgot to take a photo at all before heading out to dinner with our friends and took the opportunity to grab a snap of their beautiful little boy while he was about to get his dessert. He is such a sweetheart! This is by no means an artistic photo but an attempt to make sure I see this 365 out before it begins ;).

{Bare with me while I catch up on uploading. It is on a card that I haven't had the chance to upload.}

Alas, 2 months later I finally came across the card with the one photo I took when we got to our friends in Ottawa. This photo was of their son about to get dinner before we headed out for a night out on the town. Isn't he adorable?!

365 / Day 2 ~ "Mem Mem"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography