Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

365, Day 3 ~ Workshop Fun!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

For my 3rd day of my 365 I had the opportunity to attend Amber Shereen's newborn posing workshop in Ottawa. I took a ton of awesome photos during the workshop of the little models she provided and the poses she demonstrated for us. She is a true baby whisperer and an excellent teacher! Thanks Amber if you read this!

Here is a little smile I managed to capture of such a gorgeous little princess and her mommy that I think I will include for my 365. The angle isn't the greatest from where I was standing but who can resist a newborn smile. I am sure I will get the chance this week to post many more on my photo blog with a write up of my experience, but for now...

IMG_3906ebwblog



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography