Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

365 / Day 4 ~ "Blue Eyes"

Friday, July 23, 2010

We had a lovely visit with friends during our stay with them in Ottawa. Matt more then myself since I was at the photography workshop but it was so nice to see them again. I unfortunately came down with a migraine after the workshop on Thursday that I couldn't do much visiting that night :(. A little wine and me don't go very far these days. All it took was a couple of glasses at dinner the night before and I wasn't myself all the next day. I did manage to squeeze in a mini session with mom and her beautiful blue eyed boy before heading out again for the second part of the workshop and then continuing the last leg of our trip to North Bay to meet our girls! I missed them so much that I teared up when I heard Abby's voice over the phone that morning so I was eager to get there.

Here are a couple of snaps from our mini-session for my 365.

IMG_4040ecblog


IMG_4030eblog





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography