Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

365 / Day 1 ~ "New Beginnings"

Tuesday, July 20th, 2010.

A beginning to something creative and challenging. No particular reason but to see simple things in life that inspire a vision. Bare with me as I find a special spot to post these posts ;)....

I have decided to start my 365 today since this week I am going to be very busy with my camera. I am really excited to meet and learn from a very talented photographer named Amber Shereen in Ottawa this week and attend her newborn photography workshop. I absolutely love her work and her newborn photography is amazing! I will be armed with my camera to take some photos of her little models she provides in the poses she demonstrates and learn a thing or two about the business side of photography. While I am in town I hope to do a family session for my husbands very close friends of whom are so graciously letting us stay with them for a visit while we are there. I am really looking forward to meeting their little boy again. The year has just flown by to fast! You can find their maternity session from last summer here. I wish we lived closer to do their newborn session.

Now for my very first post for my 365! I couldn't resist taking these when I saw this little nest our neighbor's girls had found at the park. A beginning of something special and simple and beautiful and so soft.

Tenderness


Little Nest
Something new blooming in our garden this week.
Echinacea

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography