Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

365 / Day 19 ~ Durham Region Photographer

I thought I would take some updated photos of our veggie garden this morning. I am amazed at how well the tomatoes are doing this year. Quite the difference from last year. They taste great too! I love the smell of tomatoes fresh from the garden! I had a little visit with my big sister and her friend later in the afternoon too. I passed on the night out to let my husband get away for a bit to discover that he was staying in. Oh well, I have discovered over the past month that wine and I do not mix well at all. I had one small glass with my sister and a really bad headache, similar to the one I had in Ottawa started to brew. I think I will steer clear of wine for awhile.

Cherry Goodness


Plum Tomatoes


How Green is my Garden


How Green is My Garden

Me with my sis, taken by her friend.

Me and My Big Sis

Bellie getting in on the photo action!

Peek a Boo




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography