Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

365 / Day 40 ~ Newborn Session

Durham Region Baby Photographer

Today I had the honour of photographing a beautiful 5 week old baby girl with her family. You can see some of my photos from today's session here on my photography blog. When I got home I was exhausted and completely forgot my 365 so these will have to suffice for me to be honest to my project. Newborn, or close to newborn sessions can be the most challenging to photograph as they often need breaks for feeding, cuddles, etc. She was a joy to photograph. They always are or I wouldn't be doing this. Dad and mom worked just as hard as I did to try for some shots with her on her own. We managed to get a few but not as many as I had hoped. I had my car packed full in case she was up for more. Better to be over prepared for these sessions and overly optimistic in the event that baby is up for more though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography