Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

365 / Day 27 ~ Summer Sunday Afternoon

Sunday, August 15, 2010

We had a lazy Sunday afternoon with the girls and enjoyed a stroll at a nearby park listening to the distant thunder storm. I attempted (a poor attempt) at a family group shot with the good old self timer but my girls are really young for this to be affective, especially with wide open spaces. I think a remote is now on my wish list. After running back and forth a few times I felt defeated and gave up as each and every time one of the girls would leap into action and make a break for it. The last time I tried this was last fall and one of our girls was not walking yet.


First, my entry for the iHeartFaces.com challege this week. The theme is Sunglasses. This is Madison trying on her grandma's sunglasses from Saturday's birthday fun.


Sunglasses

My 365 post for today:

The girls were so fascinated with their dad when he decided to lie down for a rest on the grass after seeing me over exert myself with the family portrait. Aha!! He is wearing sunglasses too! I never even thought of this until I proofed the page for typos.

My Family

Giggles


I thought I would join them since I was tuckered out after a day of chasing preschoolers around.

Family Hug

3 comments:

  1. cute pictures! Looks like a wonderful weekend day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the processing. They are so cute at this age. followed U I am at malliegirlphotography.blogspot.com hope to see u my way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet shot, totally put a smile on my face :D

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography