Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

365 / Day 20~ Rainy Sunday Projects

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Today was a rainy day Sunday. We had no plans for a change and Matt decided to tackle an unfinished paint job in the hallway from March. Yeah!! I love seeing finished projects. We weren't the greatest pair at seeing household projects through before, well, until we had to sell our last house. Now with preschoolers it is even more of a challenge. I try to pull late nights trying to finish the same day a paint job starts because I know it won't happen for months if I don't finish the same day. I was surprised that he tackled this by himself and had no help from me. Usually it is the other way around since he loathes painting. Thank you sweetheart! xoxo

IMG_9074blog


Nap time is over! The sisters are always so happy to see each other when nap time is over!

IMG_9079eblog


IMG_9080bwblog



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography