Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

365 / Day 32 ~ Little Steps

Friday, August 20, 2010

I am in desperate need of some R&R. I can't seem to relax these days. Even during our day trip to Wonderland this week I wasn't able to really let my hair down so to speak because I had a sinus cold looming over making me feel like my head was being squeezed all day. Tomorrow I am going to surprise my husband with something special for family and for our anniversary. I don't know what yet but he is giving me a much needed break from the girls right now so I have about 15 minutes to think of something. Any ideas?

For now, I took this quick snap of the artwork Abby created on our driveway this morning with sidewalk chalk. She loves to get them wet and use them as paste.

Little Big Steps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography