Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

365 / Day 21 ~ Everyday Things

Monday, August 9th, 2010 11:45am

Hello Monday! It is already proving to be a start to another busy week. I forced my sleepy self out of bed this morning at 6:45am to tackle the never ending tasks of running my own business before my daycare child was dropped off. My venture, which I am loving, is a labor of love and although I intended on starting PT until at least one of the girls are in school FT, I am finding PT just does not exist as an entrepreneur in this industry. I guess I am living by the idea that you only get what you put into it and I am channeling my efforts every spare moment I can...which is tiny bits of stolen time here or there during the day and late nights despite being mentally and physically exhausted from chasing after the girls all day. I love it! I love how overwhelming and empowering it can be and I love being at home with my girls. I am seeing so much in Madison's second year that I missed when I went back to work during Abby's 2nd year after my maternity leave was over. I wish I could have that year back but also think that my husband and I needed that experience to see what it was like with both of us working FT and juggling daycare drop offs and pick ups, etc and it helped us towards buying the home we are in now. I know he gained a real appreciation for what I go through on a day to day basis when I went back to work and he started to help out way more around the home and with the children. I have a dream husband who does laundry, changes diapers, takes out the garbage and cooks for us most nights that he is home amongst all the other things he does!! I couldn't ask for more. I love him so much and love that he is such an amazing father to our girls.

This morning it looked like it might rain so I herded the girls out front to get some fresh air. They found the smallest puddle possible on our driveway to jump in. They are such a magnet to water.

Puddle Jumping


Sweet busy bees. Busy exploring, experiencing, learning!

Puddle Jumping Texture


Busy Bee

Rose of Sharon in Bloom


Sisters


Bird Complex


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography