Pages

Friday, August 6, 2010

365 / Day 18 ~TGIF

Friday, August 6th, 2010

TGIF!! This week has been short but I woke up this morning with the feeling that this is a Monday blah kind of feeling. I had an unlucky, rough day yesterday despite meaning to make the most of it and the past three hours have been insane with the kids. Finally, they are all, I mean ALL asleep for naps. Can you hear the huge sigh of relief coming out at you from the depths of cyber space? That was me! Miss Abigail has been super sassy today and has had numerous time outs. She needs way more activities then I can give her and more playmates to keep her happy and two days at home has her jumping on my nerves. I should go lay down myself and have a nap since my girls never sleep at the same time and Abby normally doesn't nap at all these days but I set out to do this project and that I will do. I am getting quite fast at my work flow management for this which can only mean good things for my client photography sessions.

Here are some snaps from this mornings park adventures. Have a good weekend everyone!!

365 / Day 18 TGIF

Abby has taken an interest in pressing the shutter on the camera this week. Normally I am so cautious with my other camera but decided that I will encourage it for this project. This is one of the ones we both tried together at the park. I think it might go towards the iheartfaces challenge since this week the callenge is to get me in the photo too...or I might attempt to look a bit better for the photo and try another family portrait this weekend. It depends on the cutoff time.

365 / Day 18 TGIF


My sweet baby. She is growing so fast and starting to say three and for word sentences such as "I did it!", "I don't want it." and "I'm silly." I love her little voice. She loves chatting to herself and singing without words. xoxox
365 / Day 18 TGIF






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography