Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

365 / Day 15 ~ Summer Days and Apple Picking

Today was a lovely surprise. My husband Matt had a floater day off from work so we got to spend some time together as a family after I got some work done in the morning. With the weather being so hot and humid it was a perfect day to spend the afternoon in the country at Grandma and Grandpa's place to have a swim in their pool and pick some apples that are surprisingly already ripe! Here are some shots I played with from this afternoon. I love using textures to add a little creative flare to my photos.

Apple Orchard


Apple Picking in August


Early Apple Picking


Wind Fall

Wind Falls


Mem mem

Little Apple Princess


Cheeeeeeeeeese


We forgot Madison's swim suit in the rush to make a break for our leave this afternoon...sometimes unplanned events are better with kids but also leave room for error when packing. She is a water baby through and through. I can barely hold onto her without her trying to jump out of my arms these days when she is in the water.

Our Little Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography