Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

365 / Day 44 ~ The Subject of Time

Time is a funny thing. We either feel its presence looming over us like a child waiting for that final school bell to ring after a long day, or it slips through our fingers like sand, escaping our grasp and feeling like life has been set to fast forward.

Why discuss time today? Last night I got a call from a friend with some sad news. Her best friends husband passed away unexpectedly. He was so young, just 32 years old and died of tear in an artery that caused heart failure. He leaves behind his wife (my friends best friend) and a 4 month old baby. I can't help but feel their pain. My husband is 32 years old. It seems so unreal and so close to home. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family and my friend for their loss.

365 / Day 35 ~ Time

I can write so much more in relation to time and untimeliness but think I will leave it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography