Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

365 / Day 71 ~ Fall Promo Photo

I managed to get a snap of Madison sporting the most adorable knit owl hat from Crazy Baby Accessories this afternoon just before it rained. This hat and many more adorable baby items are available for purchase at Green Baby Clothing Company. This hat was given to me by Sarah the owner of Crazy Baby Accessories as part of my first year in business promotion. It will be given away to one lucky participant in the contest. I didn't want to publish this until after the contest was announced on October 5th but wanted to get caught up on my 365 project so I am getting it up here a night early ;). I am taking the photos for my project but life has its way of getting in the way of posting, especially on the weekends.

365 / Day 70 ~"Who Me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography