Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

365 / Day 64 ~ Flower Art

I tried something different then my usual garden photos. I have a ton of these similar from this evening that I think I will include on Etsy when I finally get the time to post some work...time, ah, if only there were such thing as pause, rewind, ff, stop...

365 / Day 65 ~ Floral Art


I kind of like how this one turned out. For those interested in photography and want to try a fun little experiment, set your aperture to f18 or f22 (the smallest opening of the camera) and play with different times to have the lens open for and move the lens in different directions around the object you are photographing or zooming in or out. The results are pretty neat and can be further enhanced with colour and saturation when post processing. This can also be done with point and shoots that have the manual feature minus the zoom option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography