Pages

Thursday, September 16, 2010

365 / Day 59 ~ Anonymous Photographer

Ack!! I look like my dad with long hair here!

I couldn't resist getting these in the Halloween section a couple of days ago at my daughter's request. On the way home she was in a snit and I managed to get her out of it by wearing the forgotten purchase...they not only had her giggling away but a couple of passers by as well. I think I might bring these along to sessions with toddlers. If all else fails they may come in handy to get their attention.

365 / Day 59 ~ Unanimous Photographer

I forgot to take a photo for my 365 and remembered late this evening. I ran around the house trying to look for inspiration, kind of defeated until I sat down and these were beside me on the couch. I couldn't resist.

1 comment:

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography