Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

365 / Day 51 ~ Self Portrait

Being surrounded with my family, my children and my husband, I am never alone. Marriage with children and the act of growing up really divides life and time when things were more simple and thoughts could be thought out without interruption, books could be read, gourmet meals attempted, time was taken for granted and the future held a question mark. Now, it is not about me anymore. I love this stage but get frustrated and often feel like I am losing myself. I know it is such a short time and try to savor ever moment with my children while they are so little. I will miss it when they don't need me as much anymore but just wish that there was a better balance for myself, my relationship and them. Raising a family is not easy.

365 / Day 51 ~ Alone


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography