Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

365 / Day 60 ~ Blue Grass Wonderland and Pretty Things

I find it so ironic that in my newborn sneak peek yesterday I boasted how I love photographing newborns and not having to stay up late at night with them...it bit me in the butt so to speak and our little one was up every 20 minutes to an hour, taking 15 minutes to lull back to sleep. Between myself and my husband taking turns, I think I got a total of 2 hours sleep. Needless to say, I am grouchy today. I managed to sneak outside and snap a few garden shots during nap time. Our little one has a temperature again today :(. My normally very happy girl is so lethargic and not herself at all. I hate to see her like this. I think a trip to the doctors is in order if it sticks around tomorrow.

Happy Friday everyone!! I hope that you all have a great weekend and lots of extra sleep!

365 / Day 60


365 / Day 60


365 / Day 60


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography