Pages

Friday, September 10, 2010

365 / Day 53 ~ Newborn Nest

I was excited to get a package in the mail yesterday, just in time for a newborn session this weekend! It is a "Newborn Nest" bean bag for my newborn baby photography. It is rather large and since I do not have a separate studio away from home to put it and we do not live in a large home it will become the girls lounger, which they claimed before I had a choice. It is made of vinyl so it is very easy to clean if there are accidents on it and the best part is, it matches our couch set so it works with our furniture ;). I need more fill. It is so large that it requires at least 4 bags of fill that I found at Walmart. Here is a snap from this evening of the girls having a moment of down time before heading up for their bedtime routine. Pretty big, huh?

365 / Day 53 ~ Newborn Nest


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography