Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

365 / Day 52 ~ Soup in a Cup

I finally found the secret to get my daughter to eat soup. Soup in a cup with a fun straw! She had her 4 year shots yesterday and was complaining of a soar throat today and had a bit of a temperature so soup seemed like an excellent idea. She was excited to meet her teacher this afternoon though and was sad to go after our meeting. She really likes her new teacher and is looking forward to meeting all the new children next week, so much so that she wanted me to pack her snack bag tonight. I didn't get a typical back to school photo today because it wasn't her first day of school. Next week will be when the tears come for me and I will be armed with my camera to capture the moment. How did 4 years slip by us so quickly!

365 / Day 52 ~ Soup in a Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography