Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

365 / Day 57 ~ A Little Fairy Dust?

My girls came downstairs this afternoon in these princess outfits all smiles. We decided to head out for an impromptu photo session, messy hair and all. Notice the chalk in Madison's hair. Abby was sprinkling some fairy dust on her to help her fly.


365 / Day 57 ~ Playing with Fairy Dust


I'm cute and I know it!
365 / Day 57 ~ "I'm cute!"
Awww, this is what it is all about. The bond between sisters is an amazing thing to watch grow.
365 / Day 57

A few moments before they changed into these outfits I was stung by a wasp while gardening. My arm pit is still throbbing in pain from the assault. That will teach me to not wear a tank top this time of year. The wasps are out in full force these days. This didn't stop my girls from heading out in their bare feet for some fun as the suns rays started to cast a warm halo around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography