Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

365 / Interrupted

This week has not been a success with this project...I have an artistic soul. If something is off kilter, I can't function as I normally do and need to regroup. I have to learn to say no and stick to it and then not feel bad after. I have taken this week to pause my project. I was disappointed with myself when I missed two days due to being busy with my girls and catching up with session editing, etc. I knew this project would be harder then it seems. I am thinking of changing the project into something with less pressure on me and my busy schedule. I realize that I am not super mom and can not do everything. I have my down days and need those as much as I need the days where I feel like everything falls into place perfectly. I wish that every day were like that but know it is not possible unless I lived in a perfect little bubble and that would just be plain boring.

Until I get things sorted and feel more organized, I think I will put this on hold. Fall is always the most busy time of year for photographers. Although I am only taking on business PT at this point to be with my girls, this time of year is also the most busy for school which is a new element to our family, family gatherings, the holidays and also the colder weather looming over us, threatening to descend upon us any day now. I feel like hibernating along with all the animals or migrating south to seek out the warmth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography