Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

365 / Day 82~ Happy Thanksgiving!

I got a call this morning from my dear friend who was due to have her baby...her voice sounded way chipper and less out of breath then the past few weeks we have spoke on the phone. I was so happy to hear that she had her baby the night before. I was able to give her a quick visit before heading out to my parents for thanksgiving dinner. Here is a photo that her husband took of me with my camera, post processed by me (nice back lighting btw). It seriously took my breath away. Less then a day old and she was so alert and looks like she is smiling at me here. Please don't mind the messy hair on me, I rarely get a chance to blow dry my hair these days.

365 / Day  82 ~ Lucky Girl

Here are some more photos I took at my parents place in their backyard while enjoying some peace before my family joined us. I love the colours that arrive with autumn in Canada.


Introducing Serendipity, my dad's wonderful world of whatever happens happens!

365



365

365


365

365


365

My dad, the philosopher and nature lover. Thanks for helping give me the gift of appreciation for all things to do with nature and the arts.








No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography