Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

365 / Day 88 ~ Back on track

So last week was just a crazy busy week for me. I had 2 sessions with one being broken up into two separate days, so I guess you could say 3. The full moon tends to reek havoc amongst me and my girls as well. You know the saying, "It must be a full moon." well, that holds particularly true here and I know there is a lot of merit to it. The tides are affected, animals, plants, etc. Some months I notice more the others, but combine that with a busy schedule and voila, a crazy week of moments where I don't quite feel me anymore. You may think 3 sessions isn't much, but when operating a business PT to be at home with young children who are the FT job, it is overwhelming. At present I limit myself to no more then 4 a month to be able to focus on my family and really try to spread them out over the month if possible.

Thankfully my husband and I had planned a much needed getaway together over the weekend away from the girls. Well, one night actually, but it was perfect and just what we needed. We were planning originally on going to New York city for our 5 year anniversary but after pricing out a weekend there, decided we could plan a trip for the whole family for a week in the Caribbean in the next couple of years for the same price and actually get to relax. New York City can wait. I don't think I want to be that far away from my girls yet anyway. The thought of anything happening and me being unable to reach them for hours scares me. Here are some photos from our trip to Jackson's point on Sunday before heading home.


365 / Day 88


365 / Day 88


365 / Day 88

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography