Pages

Friday, October 1, 2010

365 / Day 73 ~ Fall Goodness

I decided to get some wholesome exercise this afternoon. Raking leaves is one of those chores that I don't mind doing on a mild fall day. Abby was a great little helper. She enjoyed raking the leaves into piles to jump in under the condition that she helped me scoop them up into the brown bags. The yard was emerald green again in no time. It didn't last more then an hour after we managed to collect 3 big bags full but I felt amazing after the bit of exercise I did get.

365 / Day 71
I managed to make something yummy for my upcoming promo next week. This was a store bought, nicer looking item that I thought would make for a picture perfect back up. It was delicious and my face is going to pay for it in a couple of days in little blemishes. The girls surprisingly preferred the home baked, less attractive of the yummy deserts which will be featured on my photo blog on Tuesday, the fifth of October. Keep an eye out for that special post :).
365 / Day 72


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography