Pages

Saturday, October 9, 2010

365 / Day 80 ~ Thanksgiving family outings begin

I am back tracking my days and trying to get up on my 365 posts. With thanksgiving weekend last weekend, lots of family visits and my first year in business contest underway, I have had little time to focus on my 365. I have been snapping photos each day, no worries there, but my days are blending together in my memory. This project is harder then I anticipated with life's ebbs and flows. So, my first post from our very busy, Canadian Thanksgiving weekend! Family gathering number one...a long drive for a short visit due to my husbands reffing schedule. It was great to see my sister and her family settled in their new place!

365 / Day 80 ~ Thanksgiving Visits

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography