Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Testing 123 Testing....and loving :)

I had the opportunity to test out a lens that I would love to add to my collection one day soon. I was asked to photograph a wedding for an acquaintance of mine who I coincidentally met at a mutual friend of ours during their vacation wedding in Tobago years ago. With the social network of Facebook we have managed to stay connected. I decided to take this opportunity to try out this very expensive lens by way of renting it out for the weekend to see how much I would like it to justify putting money forth into it. The 70-200mm which would complete my wedding kit of lenses that are a must have. It is a costly lens but I can see why...sadly, it will have to wait until a long list of other wishes come true first in my collection and will be rented out only until they all come true. Please magic camera land ferries, if you are listening, I have been a good girl this year and would love for you to put the word out to Santa to see if he is listening. I would love a new camera body, lenses, lighting, etc, etc....oh, why oh why did I stumble into love with such an expensive passion in life? Here is a sample from this lens I took the night before the wedding of our dog from the other side of the house.

70-200mm testing

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Designed by Amber of AmberBlackCreativePhotography